Viral Marketing Vital Elements:
- Easy Transfer - if your readers and veiwers can't easily share your content, there's no hope of your campaign taking off. Learn how you can make it easy on your customers and easier on yourself right from the start!
- Scalability - don't risk getting bogged down with a slow server or poor customer service! Learn how to plan for potential problems before they arise, and you'll have a much more successful campaign.
- Uniqueness - the best viral campaigns involve new and unusual products or methods. Learn how to turn everyday information into a unique product your users will happily pass on to everyone they know.
Using the Power of the Internet to Grow Your Business Exponentially
- This quick-read, lay-it-on-the-line Special Report gives you all the basics to help you get your viral campaign rolling. It covers things like:
- 7 techniques for finding out exactly what your customers are looking for - give them what they want and they'll be eager to share your product with their friends!
- 6 fun ways to get your readers to do your advertising work for you - and how rewarding them doesn't have to cost you a dime!
- How to use a bestseller list to get the word out about your product or service - even if there isn't a list around, and even if you're not on it.
- How to take advantage of social networks - learn which ones work for viral campaigns, and which to stay away from.
- How even free products can earn you money - choose from a variety of models to monetize your viral campaign, and watch the money roll in along with the traffic!
- You'll also quickly learn the five must-have elements of a successful viral campaign, including:
- Leveraging the resources of other marketers - Building a JV partnership might just be the rock that gets the landslide going!
- Why it's important to offer great free content - and how to put together a valuable product quickly and easily
- Why your campaign must be unique - and how simply being yourself will solve the problem
- Can edit, add to or sell the three content items as is - YES
- Can bundle the content with other paid products - YES
- Can offer the content as a bonus to a paid product - YES
- Can add it to paid membership site - YES
- Can use it as website, blog or newsletter content - YES
- Can use it to create audio/video products - YES
- Can brand and use it as a viral report - YES
- Can give it to their affiliates to publish for the purpose of promoting their products - YES
- Can use it for opt-in bonuses such as newsletter signups - YES
- Can claim full authorship - YES
- Can alter cover graphics - YES
- Can ONLY sell as a personal use product - YES
- Can give reports away outright - NO
- Can be added to free membership sites - NO