- Download File Size - 129,339Kb
- Video Format - MP4
- Viewing Requirements - Any MP4 Video Player
- Number of Videos - 16
- Runtime - 124+ minutes
- Release Date - 2012
- Suggested Retail Price - 27.00
(see sample video)
I created a program that you can use to create Meeting Webinars, Training Webinars, Sales Webinars, and EduMarketing Webinars for any business.
Webinars are the rage right now. Internet marketer Lewis Howes just released a book, "The Ultimate Webinar Marketing Guide." It's a book about Sales Webinars. My program covers Sales Webinars and Meeting Webinars and Training Webinars and EduMarketing Webinars.
- Are you using Webinars in your business to attract new customers?
- What is the value of a new client in your business?
I've been working in the real estate industry for many years and the answer to that question in real estate is, "thousands of dollars."
You can use Webinars in ANY business! That's right, ANY business.
That's why I decided to roll this training out in the Warrior Forum before I create a real estate edition of the program. I launched my first WSO a couple of months ago and it did not exactly set the world on fire, but I have a whole bunch of happy customers and I am going to give this place another shot.(In fact, they're getting this WSO as a bonus! If you get this program and you want the real estate edition when it's released in June, you will receive it as a bonus.)
I just finished a training called "WSO Blueprint ..." about a 64-year-old grandmother who launched a five-figure WSO. I'm a grandmother and I'll be 60 next month, and I am going to follow most of that blueprint.
I know you will generate lots of new clients and customers in your business if you start to do Webinars. It's a no brainer. The value of this training is ENORMOUS! (And if you don't see the value, I have a 30-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked!)
Just wait until you see everything that's included with this WSO. If I missed anything, tell me!
There are 16 Videos In This Package!
Video 1 - View from 30,000 Feet (30:10)
- Here's a general overview of Webinar, how to use them, and the general direction of this technology.
- I am going to use this video as an evergreen Webinar.
Video 2 - The Meeting Webinar (12:40)
- Boost production in your business for higher profits.
- Make it possible for everyone in your organization to participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Achieve substantial cost savings at the same time you increase the number and quality of meetings, with better attendance than you ever had with live meetings.
- Clients out of town? That's not a problem when you have a private, virtual meeting room.
Video 3 - The Training Webinar (8:26)
- Use virtual meetings for better attendance.
- Save cost of travel and lodging, maximize attendees' time.
- Share screens, files, collaborate online.
Video 4 - The Sales Webinar (3:33)
- Learn the "Rule of 3s" for profitable sales presentations.
- Reach more people, make more sales online.
- Create your Webinar like a 3-act-play.
Video 5 - Set Up GoTo Webinar Part 1 (24:52)
- Write a hooky headline.
- Learn easy setup for the most popular live Webinar platform.
- Start to collect registrations with 30-day trial.
Video 6 - Set Up Go To Webinar Part 2 (27:14)
- Review your setup.
- Configure email follow-up messages.
Video 7 - Live Webinar Planning Checklist (14:30)
- Video covers major features of LIVE Webinar platforms.
- Download a PDF checklist to help you plan flawless, professional Webinars.
Video 8 - Choose a Live Webinar Provider (14:05)
- Overview of live Webinar providers.
- Discussion of features that help a Webinar presenter connect and engage with a live audience.
Video 9 - Webex - The Gold Standard in Webinars (10:18)
- Webex is rolling out a new Webinar service.
- Price used to be a deal breaker with Webex, but not anymore!
Video 10 - The Evergreen Webinar (10:19)
- Set Up an automated Webinar in Instant Customer.
- Connect autoresponders for alerts - email, SMS, direct-to-voicemail.
- Look under the hood at the most integrated evergreen Webinar follow-up system on the market.
Video 11 - The Evergreen Webinar Checklist
- Evergreen Webinar features simulate LIVE Webinars
- Compare evergreen Webinar features that meet your needs and your budget.
Video 12 - Presentation Tools (4:08)
- Overview of tools to create presentations for Webinars.
- Here are the tools I use and the reasons why.
Video 13 - Mind Maps Part 1 - (3:30)
- This video centers on mind mapping for organizing thoughts and visual presentations.
- FOCUS: MindJet tools
Video 14 - Mind Maps Part 2 - (2:30)
- Here's a more fun and colorful approach to mind mapping.
- FOCUS: ThinkBuzan's iMindMap products
Video 15 - PowerPoint Presentations (3:18)
- PowerPoints give you a wide range of options working with text and graphics and animation.
- PowerPoints work across operating platforms.
Video 16 - Creating Your Own Whiteboard (3:45)
- You can use resources you already have to build a Webinar whiteboard.
- Use Paint and Word and just do it!
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - No
- Other Included Pages - None
- Notable Reseller Extras - None
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - Yes
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - Yes
- Full Graphic Copyrights - No
- May Modify Videos - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - Yes
- May Publish Offline - No
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes