Product Description :
Workshops are great for brainstorming, interactive learning, building relationships and problem solving. To reap the rewards from a workshop it is important that is well planned
However... you may not have all the info you need to make this happen!
You know that your lack of knowledge on putting together good training workshops is making your success difficult... maybe even impossible?
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to put good meeting together, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
Not knowing how to define your goals
Not understanding even where to start with who will attend and where to hold the meeting
Not knowing how to keep peoples interest and get them involved
If this describes you, this is your lucky day...
Before the workshop it is necessary that the organization have a clear goal – is the workshop being run as a team building exercise or a training activity? Decisions must then be made as to who will attend. Knowing exactly who will attend directly relates to the objective.
And this is ONLY ONE issue.
Undertanding The Ins And Outs Of Holding A Workshop Or Training Session Will Define Your Success Or Failure!
Getting everyone involved is the key to success. Everyone needs to participate and keeping groups small will help people to be able to contribute better.
Careful planning and attention to detail will ensure workshop success.
There are many different areas of concern that you have to pay attention to in order to be a success when planning training or a workshop.
This is information you need in order to succeed!
Make no mistake about it...
"The Costs of NOT Taking Control Are Just Too High!"
Workshops need to be valuable experiences for everyone who attends. Many workshops are a waste of time because there is no clear goal kept at the centre of discussion and attendees come away from the workshop wondering what it was all about or what its purpose was.
Without this clear goal and the knowledge to accomplish the clear goal there is no real point in getting people together to attend a workshop.
So today -- Lucky You -- we’re going to help you STOP pulling your hair out, and learn how you can quickly and easily get yourworkshop and training sessions under control... for GOOD!
Distribution Rights :
- You can offer (sell) Personal use, Basic Resell Rights and/or Master Resell Rights to the PDF E-Book. - YES
- You can add the product into a membership site (paid only) - YES
- You can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - YES
- You can edit sales page - YES
- You CAN give the product away for FREE but ONLY for PDF - YES
- You CANNOT offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product -when selling - NO
- You CANNOT sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - NO
- You CANNOT use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - NO