Product Description :
The top quality websites and blogs out there depend on fresh, unique information as well as massive loads of content to pull in visitors and potential customers to their sites.
On the flipside, you've probably heard of spam or scam blogs...over even webpages filled with nothing at all but adsense ads. But thanks in part to the search engines and people becoming more aware, these rubbish sites could be a thing of the past.
The fact still stands: You will need a constant flow of fresh, unique postings on your blogs or webpages not only to be indexed by the search engine spiders, but people in your niche market can also refer to when the need arises. And every niche, regardless of its focus in making money or weight loss guides has to offer value in the form of content on their blogs or follow up emails.
Normally, marketers tackle this pressing issue in two common ways:
1) They grab Private Label Rights (PLR) products
PLR offers an affordable alternative any day because of it's flexibility in allowing the content inside to be edited, authorship to be changed and heaps more. However, the limitations are PLR are such: Because PLR is widely available online, the chances of thousands of people possessing the same material you do is high, so changes must be made if you're going to have fresh, original content to offer your prospects...and that means a waste of time.
2) They hire a quality copywriter
Honestly you can' go wrong with this one. The best copywriters out there write copy that hypnotizes and mesmerizes thousands upon thousands of people, sparking a mess buying frenzy like a closing down sale. The problem is, your wallet is a certain casualty of this decision and good copywriters don't come cheap. I even paid $3,000 for a single sales letter for one product alone, no kidding!
So you see, there is a pressing need to find affordable, talented word smiths who will churn out quality copy which matches that of a world class copywriter minus the inflated fees.
I was stuck in such a rut before...and believe me, it was ultra challenging. I spent hours upon hours editing PLR material until our fingers got sore from banging the keyboards, then relied on mycontacts and gut instinct to select reliable, talented yet affordable freelance writers to handle our copy.
At first I ended up paying huge amounts of cash to copywriters who weren't even worth their salt...but over time I got familiar with the ropes of the industry...and ended up recommending writers to fellow marketers, earning a tidy profit in the process!
This is where you come in: This discovery made me good profits, and I realized that some marketers out there like yourself aren't interested in spending time and money creating a product nor are you interesting in freelancing as a writer because it's hard, hard work.
So where you should position yourself to easily earn loads of cash is to broker deals between the freelance writers and the marketers!
You may have a million questions swirling around your head such as: 'How to do do that? Must I have capital? Should I have an office? Where do I find such writers?'
Rest easy. I'm about to divulge how you can easily model our system of earning juicy profits by simply helping fellow marketers hire the services of talented and affordable freelance writers!
Distribution Rights :
- Can sell Personal Rights - YES
- Can sell Basic Resell Rights - YES
- Can sell Master Resell Rights - YES
- Can sell Private Label Rights - NO
- Can be given away for free - NO
- Can be sold in auction sites - NO
- Can edit the sales page and put your name on it - YES
- Can be sold in an eBook store if sold separately - YES
- Can completely edit all auto-responders - YES
- Can be sold for suggested price of $27 or higher - YES
- Can be sold for minimum of $9.99 - YES
- Can be added to membership sites that charge $9.99+/month - YES
- Can add up to 2 extra bonuses to the sales page as long as the product remains the main selling point - YES
- Can claim original ownership of the site or product - NO
- Can be sold in fire-sales or mass-bundle deals - NO
- Can edit the original product and/or graphics - NO
- Can sell the auto-responders separately - NO