- Download File Size - 1,577Kb
- eBook Format - PDF, MS Word
- Reading Requirements - Any PDF reader
- Number of Pages 17
- Release Date - 2008
- Suggested Retail Price - 17.00
Description: Blogging and Social Networking are inextricably linked in the sense that both contain certain features and properties of one another.
Both are aimed at creating a wide movement as far as multimedia interaction is concerned. Though it is true that blogs can be regulated and kept very private, the main purpose of them is to reach out to a number of people and to have a medium to voice your opinion.
In the initial stages both were rather exclusive of one another. Only in the recent times have they been merged, and their similarity in motives truly recognized. Blogging is essentially done to channel your thoughts out on to an online journal. You also want other people to read what you have written.
Blogging Basics For Beginners introduces the latest trend that has been picking up on the Internet for the past more than a decade, which eventually becomes a habit of common Internet users. Learn things like how blogging can benefit your business or even daily routine, set up your own blog in less than 15 minutes, and command the kind of traffic and attention you want!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Blogging in 21st Century: Introduction to Online Journaling.
- How Can Online Blogging Be Profitable to Ordinary Individuals?
- How to Start Your Own Blog in Less than 15 Minutes
- Writing Content and Getting Constant Traffic to Your Blog
- Includes Sales Page - No
- Includes Download Page - No
- Other Included Pages - None
- Notable Reseller Extras - None
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - Yes
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - Yes
- Full Graphic Copyrights - Yes
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - Yes
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes