Was it frustrating? You bet it was!
I had a ClickBank account (today I have several) and like many other courses taught me to, I opened a free account with them so I could promote the abundance of products in the marketplace as an affiliate.
Only problem was: "how the hell do I start stuffing in cash into my ClickBank account?"
With hundreds of thousands of affiliates around the world crawling the same marketplace, this meant I was in for stiff competition. At this point, I had already flushed out my savings account and couldn't buy another "expert course." Even if I had the money back then, I wasn't so sure I'd spend only to be disappointed again.
And Because The Method Brings In Predictable Results I Can Confidently Call It A System.
In the end I discovered how to build affiliate sites profitably after so long and I am thankful I didn't give up before this.
- It takes very little time to implement - forget spending months to drive in substantial traffic or even weeks to rank your sites for top keywords on Google. I found an easier way to get your affiliate sites to rank on Page 1 on Google in 3 hours... or less!
- Competition is irrelevant - contrary to what I said earlier about competing with hundreds of thousands of affiliates, I gradually found out most of these people were just like me. They had next-to-no clue about making money online either! And when you unearth my accidental discovery, it will give you an instant edge over an army of competitors!
- I don't pay for traffic - I used to pay for traffic before, believing that if I wanted to succeed I had to pay for it first. Well, that has its merits, but only if you know what you're doing. And if you know exactly what to do to get traffic to your sites, and you have a choice of not paying for it... well, why not use free traffic?
- It doesn't require a genius or PhD to figure it out - there is nothing to "figure out." I've already done that for you. Personally, I like to keep things simple. I hate complicated stuff. If you're fed up of hearing 'experts' talking in jargon you don't understand, and you're tired of money-making fads... then this is your ticket out of all the B.S. and I'm going to show you where 'X' marks the spot!
What You Also Need To Know About This Course
- This is NOT a course on one of those money-making fads. You've read my story. I am into building a business that lasts. I hate the idea of working my butt off over and over again and I hate buying into anything that teaches how to cash in on short-term trends.
- This is NOT some overpriced E-Book. In fact, I recorded my teachings in video form so I can explain it to you better. I'm sure you've read tons of E-Books that give subjective, vague explanations. I've been there too and this is why I prefer to do videos to educate you better.
- This is also NOT a course on how to make money in the "make money online" niche.A lot of marketing courses out there seem to direct other people into the same crowded, over-saturated "make money" niche... while the rest of the ocean is abundant! These methods work in just about any niche with a demand.
- Can sell Personal Rights - YES
- Can sell Basic Resell Rights - YES
- Can sell Master Resell Rights - YES
- Can sell Private Label Rights - YES
- Can be given away for free - YES
- Can be sold in auction sites - YES
- Can edit the sales page and put your name on it - YES
- Can be sold in an eBook store if sold separately - YES
- Can completely edit all auto-responders - YES
- Can be sold for suggested price of $27 or higher - YES
- Can be sold for minimum of $9.99 - YES
- Can be added to membership sites that charge $9.99+/month - YES
- Can add up to 2 extra bonuses to the sales page as long as the product remains the main selling point - YES
- Can claim original ownership of the site or product - NO
- Can be sold in fire-sales or mass-bundle deals - NO
- Can edit the original product and/or graphics - NO
- Can sell the auto-responders separately - NO
- Can sell the video training separately - NO