Here’s a peek into what you will discover, when you download the “Facebook Marketing Extreme” guide…
- How to get huge amounts of niche-targeted Facebook friends quickly.
- Free techniques to generate floods of traffic to your websites using Facebook.
- Secret* script that will get tons of members to your group.
- Underground tips to make your fan page or group go viral quickly.
- Establish yourself as an authority in your niche, quickly.
- How and why to use Facebook Ads as most targeted traffic source on the internet.
- How to maximize your Facebook exposure.
- 2 case studies that paint a picture of how Facebook ads work best to help you instinctively grasp it better than if you were poring over "fine print” guidelines.
- A tip about one particular sort of product to create that helped PayPal process over $5 mllion in sales for this item alone, last year.
- An actual example of 11 ways to support your Facebook Advertising to help you make sure you’ve covered all the angles.
- A closer look at the Facebook platform, which will allow you to make sure you include these 3 key ingredients
- A basic overview of Facebook ad creation and payment options that will help you decide on the spot if it could fit into your marketing plan.
- An unflinching look at the “down” side of Facebook ads – and what you need to be aware of.
- Can be sold - Yes
- Can sell resale rights or master resell rights - Yes
- You can add the product into your product bundle or package and sell for a higher price - Yes
- Can be added to a paid membership site - Yes
- CAN give the product away for FREE - Yes
- You CAN offer the product as a bonus to another product you are selling. However, you can offer other bonuses to this product when selling - No
- You CAN sell the product on auction sites such as eBay.com - No
- You CAN use nor sell this product in a dime sale event, under any circumstances at all. An event that constitutes a dime sale is one whereby the product starts selling at a very low price and increases every dime after a certain time frame or with every purchase using the dime sale script - No