Product description :
What Is GSM and CDMA?
GSM stands for “Global System for Mobile Communications”, and CDMA
stands for “Code Division Multiple Access. These are just mobile network
system technologies used by cellular carriers. It encompasses such issues as
coverage and data transfer speed.
1. Blogging – The easiest way to go mobile with your website: Switch to
blog format. Many WordPress themes are optimized for Web 2.0 – and
you can even make them mimic a static website, if you prefer.
2. Social Networking – Sites such as Twitter and Facebook make it
easy for mobile users to receive messages and notifications from fans,
followers and those in the know. One click of your button, and you can
read the latest Tweets – and even click on Bit.ly URLs to access
outside articles and links.
3. Social Bookmarking – You can also store, access and share links
easily, right from your cell phone or mobile handheld. No more trying
to remember links, or scribbling them down, while you’re out and
4. Digital Media – Mobile devices make it easy for you to utilize audio
and video for marketing and business purposes. YouTube is already
mobile-ready – all you have to do is upload your video, and let your
subscribers know about the link (via text message, email, Tweeting, or
posting on your blog).
The same goes for audio interviews: You can actually upload them
to .MP3 directories. (Not many people have caught onto this yet – do
it now, and you’re in on the leading edge of a trend!)
5. Mobile Advertising – One of the most important things to be wary of
is that marketing techniques work differently on mobile web. You have
to be aware of these “rules” in order to use them to your maximum
6. Mobile Application Creation – This is easier done than you might
think, thanks to outsourcing: Creating a game, puzzle, contest,
interactive information source or all of the aforementioned is a
powerful way to make your mobile website “sticky” and set it ahead of
your competitors. If people enjoy something on their mobiles, they will
bookmark it and return to it again and again.
“Mash-ups” are another phenomenon unique to Web 2.0: these are
commercial apps taken, mixed and customized by users, and made
available to other users.
7. Using Mobile Coupons – Offering your viewers a coupon discount or
eGift not available through personal computers is a proven way to
encourage them to bookmark you on their phones and handhelds.
Distribution rights :
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - Yes
- Giveaway Rights - Yes
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - Yes
- Full Graphic Copyrights - Yes
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - Yes
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes