Product Description :
Compared to Facebook, LinkedIn is one of the fastest growing social media sites. But LinkedIn isn’t just another social media site. In fact it’s one of the largest growing social media sites for businesses and professionals.
Many people jump onto the LinkedIn bandwagon, thinking they can easily get tons of high converting leads fast without proving themselves as an expert and forgetting to build their brand. While LinkedIn can indeed drive high converting leads to your business, you must do it right. You must gain people’s trust, and through that, expand your brand.
Branding is incredibly important, and people often forget that by not branding yourself as a trustworthy business or expert, you lose out on potential business.
With that said, the mindset and atmosphere is a little different in LinkedIn.
While that could be a negative because you’re so used to the laid back environment on Facebook, the positive is that people are there because they want to network in a professional environment, but online.
One of the keys to marketing is knowing where your audience hangs out. If you can go to a site where your audience is, then you can focus specifically on that area.
One example of how LinkedIn is being used: Job head hunters and staffing companies are in fact using LinkedIn to find candidates, so you can imagine how other companies could be looking for you.
You go to a local networking conference. There’s something a little more professional about it. Presentation is important and one wrong move could be bad for business. But imagine you go to a conference and people see you as the expert in your field. People are looking for you and they want your services. That’s LinkedIn, but it’s all done online.
However, But I know you’re probably thinking...
“I’m shy. How do I go into LinkedIn and make friends with other business professionals?”
“I don’t know where to start!?!?”
“If LinkedIn is stricter in terms of adding friends, how do I go about doing it?”
“How in the world can I gain people’s trust that don’t know me?”
“How in the world can I show people that I am the expert in my field?”
If you said yes to any of these thoughts or questions...
And if your business is not at the point you want it to be at, then you’ll want to pay close attention to this video series.
I’ve been there too, so I understand where you’re coming from. We all have.
I’ll show you how to use LinkedIn, to build your expert status, expand your brand, and become a thought leader without having to be super outgoing or having to sell.
I’ll show you how to build friends on LinkedIn without being kicked out for trying to spam the system or trying to add people that don’t know you.
Distribution Rights :
- Sell Personal Rights - $7
- Sell Resale Rights - $17
- Can Sell This Product - YES
- Can Be Packaged with Paid Products. 5 PRODUCTS MAXIMUM CAN BE BUNDLED - YES
- Can Be Offered as a bonus to Paid Product - YES
- Can Be Added to monthly Paid MEMBERSHIP or Training SITES - YES
- If you have a membership site where people pay a one time fee to get into download 100's of products, then you cannot include resell rights this product in that bundle. - YES
- Can Put Your Name on the Sales Page - YES
- Can Sell Resale Rights (Does not relate to PLR, meaning your Customers can resell the video as is...) - YES
- You can stamp your name on the videos, but you cannot sell PLR. - YES
- You CANNOT Give your customers the AVI files. - NO
- You CANNOT Offer In Firesales - NO
- You CANNOT Offer in Dimesales - NO
- You CANNOT Offer These Videos in Firesales if there are more than 5 products. - NO
- You CANNOT Sell Master Resale Rights to videos as is. - NO
- You CANNOT Sell these through Auction Sites - NO
- You CANNOT Give away resell rights for free - NO
- You CANNOT Give away videos for free - NO
- You CANNOT Claim Original Copyright - NO
- You CANNOT Sell Private Label Rights - NO