Product Description :
HACKING is at a Record High!!
There are over 60 MILLION WordPress sites in the World including, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Ford, CNN, Nasa, Pepsi, Nikon, CBS, NBC Sports, Dow Jones & UPS.
As WordPress is gaining a wide user following, this extremely popular platform is also a common target for hacking.
In fact, over 70% of all Wordpress sites are hacked within 12 months of installation.
These videos will detail how to add layers of security to your WordPress site.
In 5 Minutes Or Less
You can spend 5 minutes NOW or later, spend days to weeks trying to get your site cleaned up & back in Google's good graces -
The Choice Is Yours.
If you or you have clients that are in the offline OR online marketing niche, then having the confidence and know how to securely lock down a WordPress site can be a very lucrative income stream.
- Only about 15% of the 60+ Million WordPress Sites run the latest WordPress Version!
- It takes 152 days on average for a webmaster to notice they’ve been hacked
- Hackers steal $1 Trillion of intellectual property each year
- Getting hacked could result in your host closing your account
These videos provide you with detailed 'Over-The-Shoulder' style step-by-step tutorials that leave no technical stone un-turned.
- Not all 1-click install programs (like Fantastico Deluxe) are the same. Video 02 covers my favorite & why.
- Questions you should ask your web hosting company about their security steps - Video 06 might surprise you
- Save money by not having to hire someone to cleanup & repair your hacked WordPress site
- Secure your site from Brute Force Attacks. What is a Brute Force Attack? Watch Video 11 for the answers
- The 3 most important words in WordPress security..
Backup, Backup & Backup!
Distribution Rights :
- can be sold - Yes
- can sell master resell rights - Yes
- can be added to a free or paid membership site - Yes
- can be packaged with other products - Yes
- can be used to build an email list - Yes