The Web 2.0 Traffic Building
Is The New Trend ...
- Just in case you don't remember or weren't trying to start an online business 5 years ago, I'll quickly explain how easy it was to get free traffic...
- 5 years ago, the search engines such as Google were in their infancy as far as search engine results.
- This meant that smart marketers were taking full advantage of that to the tune of millions of free hits to their websites.
- Of course, the search engines grew over time and refined their services making it harder combined with tons of new competition hitting the market for that traffic.
- This was basically the end of easy and free traffic.
- Why does this matter?
- Because the new Web 2.0 and social networking sites allow you to get back to free, organic traffic!
- You guessed right, these sites and services are still in their infancy so you can take full advantage of that.
- If you don't get moving, you're going to miss out on what could be hundreds or even thousands of customers!
Here's a more detailed look at my step-by-step course:
- Video 1 - Why Twitter Is Such A Traffic Hotbed And Why It Matters!
- Video 2 - The Customizations You Can Do Fast To Increase Popularity!
- Video 3 - Being Careful Not To Get In Trouble With Your Twitter Account!
- Video 4 - What To Do To Make Sure Your Links Get Clicked Over And Over!
- Video 5 - Tricks For Making Your Twitter Page More Visitor Friendly!
- Can sell Personal Rights - YES
- Can sell Basic Resell Rights - NO
- Can sell Master Resell Rights - NO
- Can sell Private Label Rights - NO
- Can be given away for free - NO
- Can be sold in auction sites - NO
- Can edit the sales page and put your name on it - YES
- Can be sold in an eBook store if sold separately - YES
- Can completely edit all auto-responders - YES
- Can be sold for suggested price of $27 or higher - YES
- Can be sold for minimum of $9.99 - YES
- Can be added to membership sites that charge $9.99+/month - YES
- Can add up to 2 extra bonuses to the sales page as long as the product remains the main selling point - YES
- Can claim original ownership of the site or product - NO
- Can be sold in fire-sales or mass-bundle deals - NO
- Can edit the original product and/or graphics - NO
- Can sell the auto-responders separately - NO
- Can sell the video training separately - NO