- Download File Size - 408,041Kb
- Video Format - Flash, SWF, and AVI (source)
- Viewing Requirements - Any Flash Enabled Web Browser or Video Player
- Number of Videos - 6
- Release Date - 2007 - 2009
- Suggested Retail Price - $37.00
In these videos, you'll learn the shortcuts you need to get your Press Release marketing plan up and running. The videos are straight to the point because who wants long videos that go on and on; and end up wasting your time?
Here is what you'll learn from the videos in detail:
- Video #1 - What You Need to Know to Get Started.
What do you need to know before you begin utilizing the power of Press Releases? That's exactly what you'll learn in this video. I'm not going to skip out on the basics and leave in the dark. You'll also get a feel for how to find your Press Release topic within less than 10-15 minutes by doing some shortcut tricks, keyword research, and more.
- Video # 2 - How to Write a Press Release from Scratch.
That's right, you don't need any previous press release writing knowledge to get started. In fact, writing Press Releases that do the job of pre-selling your product or service is not hard at all. Most Press Releases have a standard format, meaning they are a cookie cutter format.
- Video # 3 - Putting it together: Writing a Press Release on a test product.
In this video, you will take what you learned in the previous video on how to write an actual press release from scratch. Next, you'll see how we take a test product and create a press release that follows the steps outlined in Press Release template that is provided for you. This detailed video will allow you to see how easy it is to create press releases within less than 30 minutes and you'll be able to have the press release that was created along with the video.\
- Video # 4 - How to Hire a Press Release Writer.
If you don't have the time, BUT you do have the money, then there's always the option of having a professional press release writer to do the writing for you. Though writing Press Releases are not hard, you can always find top Press Release writers at a good price without charging an arm and a leg. In this video, you will learn about specific places where you can find good press release writers that know very well as to what they are doing.
- Video # 5 - Where to submit your press release first step by step.
In this video, you will learn about a specific place that you should submit your press release first if you want the big results. You will also be shown how to track your results which comes in handy. You will not only get to see every step you need to take to submit your press release, but also what you need to know before submitting it to get the best results.
- Video # 6 - Marketing your press release for more back links and publicity.
It's a good practice to continue to submit your press releases to gain a continuing amount of exposure. After you submit your press release the recommended site, there are many more press release submission sites there. In fact there are thousands, but you'll learn of a handful that are free submission sites, yet are some of the top ones that will continue to build your back links and publicity.
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - Yes
- Other Included Pages - Order Page
- Notable Reseller Extras - PSD Graphics (source)
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - No
- Private Label Rights - No
- Giveaway Rights - No
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - Yes
- Full Graphic Copyrights - No
- May Modify Product - Yes
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - No
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes